Why Use Great Lakes Credit Union Bill Payer?
1. Pay bills via the Bill Payer website.
2. Use your app to pay bills on the go.
3. Have bills sent directly to the bill payer site.
4. You can set up automatic recurring bills for payment.
5. You can view past bill statements that are stored on the site.
6. Transfer money to accounts at other financial institutions.
7. Use POP Money to pay an individual or friend.
If you already have home banking, all you need to do to activate the bill payer service, is to click on the bill payer tab when you log into home banking to activate it. Otherwise, sign up for home banking first and then click on that tab in the home banking site after you are established and signed in.